Lead Poisoning of a Family
Our clients, a family, suffered lead poisoning while renovating their home. Our clients had not been provided the required notice of lead paint hazards at the time that they purchased the property and were not aware of any lead hazards before beginning the renovation. Our office brought claims against the realtors involved in the transaction as well as the sellers of the home for failing to provide the lead based paint notice required by law. The case was settled for a confidential amount.